Subscriber Services Weather

Monday, October 16, 2006

Lost Dogs and Homes Needed

From Celina in Cutler Ridge, south Miami-Dade County:

"I lost my two purebred Miniature Doberman Pinschers on Friday, Oct. 13. They left my house about 11 a.m. and were spotted walking east on Friday evening. Their names are Coco Chanel (female) and Tiny (male). Coco is unable to walk on her left hind leg and suffers from severe pain if she does not recieve her medication. Neither one is wearing any form of identification, but it is highly probable that they would be found together. If you can help, please call 305-975-5212. Thank you for your support and cooperation, it is highly appriciated.

From Mary in the Daytona area:

"My daughter is terminally ill. I must find a home for her dog, Jake, a 3 1/2-year-old neutered male chocolate Spanish water dog. He's a rescue dog from Jensen Beach, very sweet-natured but frightened of men until they show him they are kind and soft-spoken. He takes seizure medication and has had all his shots.

He's fine with my two Portugese water dogs my two little grandchildren. I need a place fast. Thank you for your time. Call 386-428-0720.