Thursday, October 05, 2006
About this blog
Ellie Brecher is a general assignment reporter for The Miami Herald. Email her at email@example.com.
Pet lady: That's my role in the Miami Herald newsroom. I've been here since 1989, during which time I've had eight dogs, a ring-necked parakeet, a chicken, and a lizard named Lance. At the moment, I've got four dogs, two step-dogs, and two cockatiels. A native New Yorker, I came here from Louisville, Ky. I'm a graduate of the University of Arizona, and had a Nieman Fellowship at Harvard in 1988. I have written 233 stories containing the word 'dog' in the past 17 years.
- Party Time!
- Reminder About a Charity Dog Wash
- Save These Kitties!
- Celebrities' Donate Goodies for Humane Society Auc...
- Stolen Horse
- Good News From WOOF Patrol
- Pets in Condos is On the Air
- The Governator Terminates Tethering
- A Shelter Pet's Stage Debut
- Artifically Sweetened Treats a Trick for Dogs