Subscriber Services Weather

Friday, September 08, 2006

Dog Jocks

From the press release: PURINA INCREDIBLE DOG CHALLENGE NATIONAL FINALS RETURNS TO ST. LOUIS

The National Finals of the Purina Incredible Dog Challenge (PIDC), the world’s premier canine sporting event, will be held on Saturday, October 7 at Purina Farms in Gray Summit, MO. The Purina Incredible Dog Challenge National Finals features the world’s most athletic dogs and their trainers competing in a variety of “Olympic style” events including agility, 60 weave pole, Jack Russell hurdle racing, flying disc and the crowd favorite – dog diving.

All events are free, open to the public and fans in St. Louis are encouraged to bring their dogs on a leash. For the fourth straight year, the national finals will be taped by NBC for airing in January.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

2:30 AM  
Blogger Bill Harrison said...

Hi Friend! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my adopt dogs Massachusetts site.
Have a great day!

11:25 PM  
Blogger Meg Taylor said...

I was searching blogs,and I found yours.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my pet rescue Iowa site.
Have a good day!

7:09 PM  
Blogger Meg Taylor said...

I was searching blogs,and I found yours.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my adopt pets Idaho site.
Have a good day!

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home