Wednesday, August 16, 2006
About this blog
Ellie Brecher is a general assignment reporter for The Miami Herald. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pet lady: That's my role in the Miami Herald newsroom. I've been here since 1989, during which time I've had eight dogs, a ring-necked parakeet, a chicken, and a lizard named Lance. At the moment, I've got four dogs, two step-dogs, and two cockatiels. A native New Yorker, I came here from Louisville, Ky. I'm a graduate of the University of Arizona, and had a Nieman Fellowship at Harvard in 1988. I have written 233 stories containing the word 'dog' in the past 17 years.
- Another Argument for Banning Puppy Mills
- Sara Pizano's First Year
- South Florida Woman Wants to Save the Dogs of War
- Sasha the Student
- As With So Many "Products," It's All About Marketi...
- More on the Ringo Death Case
- Feline Fight in the Keys
- Amazing Gracie Needs a Home
- Do Those Things Pick Up Animal Planet?
- Canine Concierge