Subscriber Services Weather

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Glad Mine Just Like to Carry Around My Flip-Flops

Talk about dogs behaving badly! A British guard dog (now doubtless headed for the canine unemployment line) went a little nutso at a children's museum and eviscerated nearly $1 million worth of collectible teddy bears. Click here for the story and caught-in-the-act photos.

Note the classically British understatement in a quote from the museum operator about a destroyed bear that once belong to Elvis (later bought at auction by an English aristocrat, who loaned it to the museum): "I've spoken to the bear's owner and he is not very pleased at all."

I say....

5 Comments:

Anonymous dogncatmom said...

Even though it's not really funny, I found it just that - quite funny. I, too, was a "victim" of bear-a-cide. Actually it was all my stuffed animals within reach of a canine mouth - she tore all the eyes out, then ripped their throats out - seemed to me she had a statement to make...hmmmmmm

3:44 PM  
Anonymous mari lynn said...

darn, can't get it to open...sounds like a good one, too...i have a few bears missing limbs myself...

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read film editing schools

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Doctors who prescribed bontril - florida

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home