Monday, August 07, 2006
About this blog
Ellie Brecher is a general assignment reporter for The Miami Herald. Email her at email@example.com.
Pet lady: That's my role in the Miami Herald newsroom. I've been here since 1989, during which time I've had eight dogs, a ring-necked parakeet, a chicken, and a lizard named Lance. At the moment, I've got four dogs, two step-dogs, and two cockatiels. A native New Yorker, I came here from Louisville, Ky. I'm a graduate of the University of Arizona, and had a Nieman Fellowship at Harvard in 1988. I have written 233 stories containing the word 'dog' in the past 17 years.
- Susan Butcher Succumbs to Leukemia
- More Bad News From China
- Critters Lost, Found, and Needing a Home
- This Comment is Too Good Not to Highlight
- Glad Mine Just Like to Carry Around My Flip-Flops
- But Will It Get Them Into Harvard?
- Nasty Story From China
- Good Deal from the AKC
- Don't Mess With Midge
- Two Huskies Need a Ride