Tuesday, July 25, 2006
About this blog
Ellie Brecher is a general assignment reporter for The Miami Herald. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pet lady: That's my role in the Miami Herald newsroom. I've been here since 1989, during which time I've had eight dogs, a ring-necked parakeet, a chicken, and a lizard named Lance. At the moment, I've got four dogs, two step-dogs, and two cockatiels. A native New Yorker, I came here from Louisville, Ky. I'm a graduate of the University of Arizona, and had a Nieman Fellowship at Harvard in 1988. I have written 233 stories containing the word 'dog' in the past 17 years.
- Time for More Pet Pix
- Obit of a Legendary Trainer
- Lawsuits Over Lost Katrina Pets
- Ringo Necropsy is In
- Ringo Controversy Rages
- Owner Blames Training Session for Dog's Death
- Vicious Dog Pack Attack on a Florida Gator
- Miami-Dade Animal Services Sets a Record
- So, Does Size REALLY Matter?
- Note to Anonymous (Re: Posting About Documentaries...