Subscriber Services Weather

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Must Love Dogs (and other critters)

When I was online dating - yes indeed, I met my boyfriend through an online service - my profile made it abundantly clear that anyone I dated had to be not just dog-friendly, but unquestioningly understanding of my dogs' central place in my life.

There probably were services specifically for pet people at the time but I didn't know about them. If I had, I definitely would have participated.

So, having recently become aware of such things, I'll pass on some links. Click here for a site that features new members' pet photos on the opening page, rather than the humans'.

Click here for a site with an adorable opening-page photo. May you find the critter of your dreams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home