Subscriber Services Weather

Friday, June 30, 2006

More of Your Pet Pix

I'm loving that so many of you are e-mailing photos of your critters, so I can post them here (send to pets@MiamiHerald.com). It's like a little present for me every time I open one of the e-mails and find a picture that makes me smile, laugh out loud or just go "awwww!" So keep 'em coming.

This ADORABLE little guy is Max, a Jack Russell mix, according to Mila, his mom, who said he was a stray. He could totally star in Frasier now that Eddie - real name, Moose - has died.


And here's Max with his pal, Jack: a rescue flame-point Siamese mix. Who says cats and dogs don't get along?

Now: Meet some of the Dusch "kids." Mom Pilar sent a whole slew of pix and said she loved them all and couldn't pick just one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home