Friday, May 26, 2006
About this blog
Ellie Brecher is a general assignment reporter for The Miami Herald. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pet lady: That's my role in the Miami Herald newsroom. I've been here since 1989, during which time I've had eight dogs, a ring-necked parakeet, a chicken, and a lizard named Lance. At the moment, I've got four dogs, two step-dogs, and two cockatiels. A native New Yorker, I came here from Louisville, Ky. I'm a graduate of the University of Arizona, and had a Nieman Fellowship at Harvard in 1988. I have written 233 stories containing the word 'dog' in the past 17 years.
- Pet Planning for Hurricane Season
- Appalling Animal Abuse Case Sought to Break Legal ...
- A Horse is a Horse...Of Course!
- Smallish Pets Welcome on South Florida's Tri-Rail
- Katrina Critters Still Hurting
- Dogster Link
- Mandy's Back! Another Miraculous Reunion
- New York Considers Critters During Hurricane
- Pet News in the Herald
- Don't Bite the Mailperson!