Monday, March 06, 2006
About this blog
Ellie Brecher is a general assignment reporter for The Miami Herald. Email her at email@example.com.
Pet lady: That's my role in the Miami Herald newsroom. I've been here since 1989, during which time I've had eight dogs, a ring-necked parakeet, a chicken, and a lizard named Lance. At the moment, I've got four dogs, two step-dogs, and two cockatiels. A native New Yorker, I came here from Louisville, Ky. I'm a graduate of the University of Arizona, and had a Nieman Fellowship at Harvard in 1988. I have written 233 stories containing the word 'dog' in the past 17 years.
- Family, Friends and Their Pets: That includes you!...
- FINALLY SAW "EIGHT BELOW''
- ALARMING PET SNACK NEWS
- DOG BITES (IMPORTANT) MAN; MAY PAY A BIG PRICE
- Weary Whippet Owners' Update
- Love Me, Love My Pets
- Condo Canines
- Dine With Your Dog
- Miami Beach Dogs Fight City Hall and Win! (for now...