Subscriber Services Weather

Monday, March 06, 2006

Family, Friends and Their Pets: That includes you!



I'm starting a "family and friends and their pets'' feature, and since all of you are friends of Crazy for Critters, e-mail photos to me at ebrecher@miamiherald.com, and I'll put them up.

This is my friend Elaine Corn, award-winning Sacramento food writer and public radio food journalist. This picture was taken in the '80s, when Miss Ruby Magnolia (alas, of blessed memory) was still young and sprightly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elaine said...

YO! Ellie! I found myself on your blog! I was searching for online clips. Can you imagine people want you to send clips in email. How do I email a book? cute blog, I'm having trouble signing up -- too many hurdles, and I'm outta' that site. xoxo, e

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home